Sound air distribution is of great importance when it comes to drying and storing of different types of crops. To have an optimum air distribution over the length of the duct, the FlexiFlor concrete grid floors have been developed.
The FlexiFlor concrete grid floors combine sustainability and flexibility in one product. This innovative European patented grid floor system works preventively against mechanical damage and ensures effective air distribution. A supplied Airslot ensures that the quantity and position of the airflow can be determined and can be adjusted to the type of crop which is stored. Different slit widths (easily recognizable in different colors) and corresponding air flow percentages can be delivered.
The FlexiFlor concrete grid floors are available in various sizes:
· 300 x 120 x 20 cm
· 250 x 120 x 20 cm
· 200 x 120 x 20 cm
· 150 x 120 x 20 cm
Advantages of the FlexiFlor concrete grid floors:
· Prevents mechanical damage to the slits
· Airflow dependent on the type of crop
· Suitable for potatoes, onions, grain, grass seed, etc.
· Optimal air distribution along the length of the duct
· Perforation depending on the crop
· Can be delivered in axle load versions of 11.5, 15 and 20 tons.